1) The opening set of quests to Celestia has been released! If you have completed the "Final Countdown" quest in Dragonspyre... then head over to Halston Balestrom to begin. Unfortunately the bump back in levels and progress has caused me to not be able to do this quite yet :(
2) Crafting has come to GH (Grizzleheim)! He advertises a fine array of recipes... including one for a GH house! :)
3) More house privacy options have been added. Here it is, straight from the cat's mouth:
"There are now privacy options to only allow your Friends (but not their friends) to teleport to your home. Look for this in the Privacy Tab when you press ESC in the game."
"The owner of a house can send guests away with the "Send Away" option. Just click on a Wizard in your Home and the Friends panel will appear, where you will see the option to "Send Away". The Wizard that was sent away will receive the message "The owner asked you to leave.""
4) GH crowns housing is out.
5) A few pet updates have come around. First, the pet hatching cost will be lots less. Second, now both parties must agree to the deduction of coins in the pet hatching. Third, All level 48 pets will now will always get the Power pip talent manifest. Finally, Life pet Earthwalker now gives a Life boost, not a Myth one as before.
6) Dragonspyre is being made easier! Less health, fewer things to collect and defeat for quests, things like that.
There are many many others, so if you want to read them all,