What is your OVERALL favorite school of magic?

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Briskbreeze!

The past few days I've been running BriskBreeze Tower with the Amazing M4H (Mercenaries for Hire) in search for that elusive ring!! (The Mercenaries are 100% free, very flexible, and just awesome! They are turning ONE very soon, and I want to congratulate Christo Deathgiver for a HUGE success and many more to come! I digress). So far I have not found my ring, but it has been a TREMENDOUS blast.

I have also worked my way through Grizzleheim, which is a piece of cake for a Grand. I'm ready to start farming those ravens so that I can mix my wraith with a hydra! I want that Reaver!

Lastly, I've decided to take the poll down early. This next 9 day poll will be about which school is your OVERALL favorite.

Oh, and I will host some kind of contest sooner or later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment