What is your OVERALL favorite school of magic?

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Ravens, Redwind, and Celestia Reveal #8!

This post brought to you by: THE RAVENS! Ridiculously easy battles for tons of high priced gear! Yes, that's right. I've been farming the Ravens. So much profit at fairly easy battles! I'm on my way for that Reaver (hopefully)!!! I even got the Silverback wildclaw THREE times (out of the four battles I did).



I'll tell you what seems to be somewhat impossible for me to get, Redwind's Viridian Blade. I've spent several hours in that secure house, begging her for it, then beating her to a pulp, and still no luck. I'll keep pressing!



Sorry I missed this everyone (?)! Celestia's Reveal #8 came out! They keep adding shadows. I think they just want to drag it out so we suffer more :D. I'm interested in that new one in the bottom right hand corner! It looks like a plant of some kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment