What is your OVERALL favorite school of magic?

Monday, July 12, 2010

Malistaire has fallen to Gorman Swiftmancer!!!!!!

It isn't the first time, and it won't be the last, but it was certainly awesome. We beat up Malistaire and saved the spiral! Here are a few pictures I took on the way up. A HUGE thanks to Fiona Wildshade (playing as Autumn in the pictures), Christo Deathgiver, and all the other great friends I have made around the spiral!


Malistaire is running his mouth off...

The start of the fight!

My little King Duncan cast the wraith that finished off Malistaire. :') I'm so proud.

Malistaire was heavily trapped...

BAM! 42894! :) not bad!
Good luck to all you other wizards out there! (And no, I didn't get my Death robe. I got Balance, Ice, and Myth.)

No comments:

Post a Comment